Commercial Roof Coatings:
Get the Truth. Get the Savings.
The Best Preparation. The Best Coatings. The Best Guarantee.
Roof coating when done properly, will not only significantly extend the life of your current roof, it will save you thousands of dollars. We’ve heard the same negative stories about roof coatings that you have; Improper procedures and cost-cutting shortcuts have caused the commercial roof coating industry to carry a negative stigma…
We encourage you to continue reading and learn the truth about our economical, efficient process that works!
Advantages to roof restoration and coating:
- Reduces the sun’s heat and damaging UV radiation
- Non-intrusive to building occupants
- Less expensive option to roof replacement
- Tax incentives (considered a maintenance cost)
- Seamless waterproof protection
- Helps keep the roof cool and in turn lowering utility costs
- Extends the life of your current roof
Saving Your Roof. Saving you Money.
Your roof protects the assets underneath it. But it also accounts for most of your utility bills because of the heat it absorbs. Whether your roof is traditional tar and gravel, metal paneled, or any other built-up roof system, it’s the reason your energy costs increase every year. Structure Roof & Wall Solutions roof restoration can help you change that for the better
- Roof Replacement or Repair?See how we can save you money!
- Avoid Roof Coating ScamsFollow these tips to avoid roof coating scams.
Cooler Roof. Lower Utility Bills.
Rising temperatures on a flat roof membrane lead to rising utility bills. Our commercial roof coatings help reflect the sun’s heat. This reduces your roof’s temperature, which keeps your building cooler and your utility bills lower.
Commercial Roof Coating for Almost Every Roof.
If you’ve got a roof, Structure Coating & Cleaning has the right coating to keep it cooler and last longer. Our professional process is compatible with many substrates:
- Hot Mopped BUR systems
- Modified Bitumen
- Galvanized Roofs
- Granulated Surfaces
- Metal Roofs
- Emulsion Tar & Gravel